MLM Software

3 direct karo or nonworking 12 crore kamao

3 direct karo or nonworking 12 crore kamao
Posted By:
No. Views: 27
No. Comment: 0
Website: Www.mysmartshop.co

*🔥🔥🔥🔥I'd active only 350🔥🔥🔥🔥* $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ *Full plan of MySmartShop👇👇👇 watch this video* *💥🔥https://youtu.be/snawmmCzj_E🔥💥* *AB 3 DIRECT LAGAO OR NONWORKING CLUB M JAO OR KHOOB PAISA KAMAO* *🦋🦋Just New Plan Launch🦋🦋* 💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟 *Fully Legal Company & Trusted Plan* ✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟 *MATRIX SINGLE LEG GROWTH* *⚜⚜बिल्कुल नया⚜⚜* ✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟 *सिर्फ 350/-₹ Investment करो और रोज 10₹ 30 दिनो तक पाओ Fully Nonworking मतलब बिना कुछ करे आपको महीना 300/-₹ मिलेगा।* *🤫🤫👆👆 इसको कहते हैं आम के आम और गुठलियों के दाम।* *और अगर आप केवल 3 Direct कर देते हो तो आप कंपनी के Nonworking Club में चले जाते हो जहाँ से आपको 12Crore तक इनकम मिलता है।* https://www.mysmartshop.co/register.php?spo_id=sonu18 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 *🚀🚀TYPES OF INCOME🚀🚀* *🦋Growth Income -10Rs Daily* *🦋3 direct is Cumpolsary* *🦋Working Club - 3Direct Only* *🦋Nonworking Club* *🦋Direct Income* *🦋Royalty Income* *🦋Franchise Income* *🦋Rewards Income* *😍😍GROWTH INCOME* *10Rs Per Day Upto 30 Days, Without Any Working Fully Nonworking* *😍😍DIRECT INCOME* *आपको हर Direct पर 100₹ मिलता है। और Matrix Club से भी 100₹* *Daily withdrawl withdrawl amount minimum 👉100 rs* *😍😍WORKING CLUB* Level member income total 1 3 200 600 *Total income = 600* *Deduct = 500* *Profit =100* *Iske baad aap nonworking club m chale jaate h* *😍😍NONWORKING CLUB* *भारत से कोई भी आदमी अपना Working Club पूरा करता है तो वह आपके नीचे में Nonworking Club में Entry लेते जाता है।* *आपको बस यहां से अपना पैसा निकालते जाना है और हर Club में Upgrade करते जाना है।* *आपको पूरे 9 Nonworking Club से इनकम मिलता है* *Sab nonworking level m 4 level h* *Level Member Income👇* *1 3* *2 9* *3 27* *4 81* *Sab level m 3 ke multiple h or 4 hi level h* *Nonwork Club 2👇👇👇* *total income = 11400* *Upgrade charge = 3750* *Income profit = 7650* *Nonwork Club 3👇👇👇* *Total income = 34200* *Upgrade charge = 11250* *Income profit = 22950 *Nonwork Club 4👇👇👇* *Total income = 102600* *Upgrade Charge = 33750* *Income profit = 68850* *Nonwork Club 5-👇👇👇* *Total income =307800* *Upgrade charge = 101250* *Income profit = 206550* *Nonwork Club 6👇👇👇* *Total income = 923400* *Upgrade charge = 303750* *Income profit = 619650* *Nonwork Club 7👇👇👇* *Total income = 2770200* *Upgrade charge = 911250* *Income profit = 1858950* *Nonwork Club 8👇👇👇* *Total income = 8310600* *Upgrade charge = 2733750* *Income profit = 5576850* *Nonwork Club 9👇👇👇* *Total income =24931800* *Upgrade charge = 8201250* *Income profit = 16730550* *Nonwork Club 10👇👇👇* *Total income = 74705400* *Upgrade charge = 24603750* *Income profit = 50191650* *Upto 12Crore Totally Nonworking Income, Without Any Working.* *😍😍 Daily withdrawl sbse khaas baat to ye h 💥💥💥💥* *10% Admin charge* *5% tds* *Total 15 % deduct amount* *😍😍ROYALTY INCOME* *Direct Days Percentage(%)* *20 15 2%* *40 20 3%* *60 30 5%* *100 45 7%* *😍😍FRANCHISE INCOME* *BUY E-Pin - Free E-Pin* *10 1* *20 2* *50 7* *100 15* *😍😍REWARDS GIFT* 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 *आपको 4th Nonworking Club से लेकर 10th Nonworking Club तक Gifts दिया जाता है।* *आपको मोबाइल से लेकर कार तक Gift दिया जाता है।* *===============================* *Company Legal Documents-* http://mysmartshop.co/legal.php *===============================* *REGISTRATION LINK-* https://www.mysmartshop.co/register.php?spo_id=sonu18 *Registration बिल्कुल Free है। Registration के बाद आपको Epin से I'd Activate करना होगा।* *Epin Buy करने के लिए अभी whatsapp करें।* *===============================* *For E-Pin-* *WhatsApp -*9996881618 *===============================*

Get Latest MLM Classified Subscribe Free!

Sign In or Create Account to Post Comment
Send Rakhi to India
MLM Ever
Disclaimer :- We are just the publisher; we are not responsible for any plan which is listed here. We are not responsible for any kind of money lose from the joining or participation in the published programs here. It is your responsibility that where you have to invest/join any kind of program, it mean that we are not responsible by any lose you get. We do not own or promote any plan or program listed here. The information provided here is for your own use. Some programs, investments, plans, any listings or free/paid advertisements here may be illegal depending on your country's laws. We do not recommend you spend what you cannot afford to lose. We are not responsible for any lose of money. It is your own responsibilities of any lose. We are not responsible for any lose.